Los Angeles 2010
Speakers & Sessions:
- Multimedia - integrating interactive platforms to build community. Evan Kleiman, host of KCRW’s Good Food, founder of Slow Food Los Angeles and Angeli Caffe. Eddie Lin, author of Deep End Dining, Bizarre foods and guest on Top Chef Masters .
- Building Your Dream Food Career – Jaden & Scott Hair, founders of SteamyKitchen.com will speak about insights and tools to creating a career of your dreams. Jaden is a food columnist forDiscovery’s TLC, Tampa Tribune and is a television chef for syndicated Daytime Show. She’s also cookbook author of The Steamy Kitchen Cookbook.
- Food Photography & Food Styling - aesthetics, how to’s & finding your visual voice – Matt Armendariz is a food photographer and the blogger behind mattbites.com. Adam Pearson is a food stylist with a variety of editorial and advertising clients.
- Food Photography Gear & Workflow - taking your best photo- Photojournalists Todd Porter & Diane Cu are contributors to LA Weekly Squid Ink, Edible Los Angeles Magazine, Ngoui Viet Daily News & blog at WhiteOnRiceCouple.com
- Building Traffic with SEO & Social Media – Gary Nicholson, founder of Relevant Trafik specializes in Web Design, SEO and Social Media to better
- Marketing & Monetization – Working with ad networks, private sponsors and sourcing different streams of revenue for your blog. What does the future of blog monetization look like? Jaden of SteamyKitchen.com.
Devour the World – Food Blog Forum Los Angeles
Dishy Goodness – Food Blog Forum Seminar, Los Angeles
Family Fresh Cooking – Food Blog Forum in LA