Orlando 2015 — Schedule
Tentative conference schedule (all times/details subject to change):
Friday, February 27th
- 5:30PM – Shuttle Departs from the Grand Floridian
- 6:00-8:00PM – Welcome party for attendees at Four Seasons Resort Orlando: Join us for a Southern-inspired welcome at PB&G, the pool bar & grill with a lakeside setting at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
- 8:00PM – Shuttle departure for Grand Floridian
- This event is for attendees only, no family members. Transportation will be provided to/from the Four Seasons.
Saturday, February 28th
All-day conference at The Contemporary Resort sponsored by Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts.
- 7:30-8:00AM – Doors Open/Optional Strawberry Tasting, Light Continental Breakfast & Coffee sponsored by Walt Disney World Parks & Resorts
- 8:15AM – Opening comments from Walt Disney World Public Relations and Victoria Finn, Director, Creative Inc., The Walt Disney Company
- 8:45-9:45AM – FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY & FOOD STYLING
Panelists: Todd Porter & Diane Cu (White on Rice Couple)
- 10:00-10:50AM – BEYOND THE BANNER: NEW MONETIZATION STRATEGIES
Moderators: Jaden & Scott Hair (Steamy Kitchen), Panelists: Lindsay & Bjork Ostrom (Pinch of Yum and Food Blogger Pro)
- 11:00-11:50PM – PINTEREST BEST PRACTICES
Enid Hwang from Pinterest
- 11:50-12:00PM – Perry Crawley, Director Food & Beverage Line of Business, The Walt Disney Company
- 12:00-1:30PM – “Delicious Disney” Lunch
- 1:45-4:15PM – EXPERT ROUNDTABLES: Dive deeper into the topics that interest you most. We’ll have our speakers available to you during a series of “speed-networking” sessions. Ask questions and get advice from our experts in a more personal setting.
- 4:30-5:15PM – BATTLING BLOGGER BURNOUT
Panelists: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt (Serious Eats), Elise Bauer (Simply Recipes)
- 5:30-6:00PM – CLOSING: Big giveaways and more
Sunday, March 1st
Free day to play in the parks (plus Disney scavenger hunt)!
- Spend some quality time in the parks with your family and new friends. PLUS, participate in the DISNEY SCAVENGER HUNT with a fun reward for the top finisher.
Monday, March 2nd
Farewell Brunch sponsored by Visit Orlando
- 9:00AM – Shuttle pickup at Grand Floridian.
- 10:00AM-12:00PM – A TASTE OF ORLANDO: Host city to the James Beard Foundation Awards semifinalist announcement in 2014, Orlando has emerged as a nationally recognized dining destination. The closing event hosted by Visit Orlando will be the culmination of your weekend, giving you the opportunity to sample tantalizing creations by local chefs at East End Market, a neighborhood market and culinary food hub inspired by Central Florida’s local farmers and food artisans.
- 12:30PM – Shuttle departure for Grand Floridian; you should be back at the hotel no later than 1:15PM.
- This event is for attendees only, no family members. Transportation will be provided to/from the market.